You will be working in a team of highly skilled professionals and use your experience and technical ability to project manage entire jobs.
- Preparation & lodgement of Section 73 applications;
- Design water and waste water infrastructure;
- Managing projects from commencement through to completion;
- Field work to ensure quality of work and adherence to requirements;
- Utilise and understand industry codes, standards and technical guidelines.
- At least 3 years' experience working in Sydney as a WSC or Civil Engineer on water infrastructure projects;
- Knowledge of Section 73 guidelines;
- Previous experience working to Sydney Water standards;
- Ideally C2 Sydney Water design accreditation, however C1 will be considered.
A repeat client of mine, this national, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy offers excellent employee benefits and a fully flexible working environment. The role can be based on the Lower North Shore or in Western Sydney, along with a couple of days a week working from home.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link.