Are you an experienced Water Services Coordinator who's looking to move to a company where you can work on large projects without dealing with a heap of red tape?
Talent Web is on the hunt for a WSC to join a specialist land development consultancy on a permanent basis in North Sydney who have an extensive pipeline of large projects.
In this role you will be responsible for the design and documentation of Sydney Water assets, including: potable water, stormwater and waste. Other responsibilities include as follows:
- Inspection of Sydney Water assets on site
- Liaising with external and internal parties to ensure designs of Sydney Water assets are completed in accordance with Section 73 standards
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- At least 3 years' experience working as a WSC
- A degree in civil or hydraulic engineering
- Sydney Water design accreditation
- Extensive AutoCAD and, ideally, exposure to 12D software
This is a fantastic role with an excellent consultancy of mine in North Sydney. The water engineering team is being grown and developed quickly due to a large pipeline of work, including work on the Aerotropolis.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link!
Candidates MUST be Sydney Water accredited to be considered.