In this role you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking the design and modelling of flood and drainage projects and related activities under the guidance of the Senior Engineers;
- Working in a team of civil design professionals, whilst liaising with clients on a regular basis;
- Provides and takes a proactive approach in the timely and accurate provision of providing information to the Senior Engineer or fellow staff members to enable efficient communication.
To be considered for this role we seek candidates with:
- 1-5 years' experience in VIC as a Civil Water Designer;
- Beginner to intermediate skills in the usage of TUFLOW software (RORB skills also a preference, but not a necessity);
- Previous experience working on water projects, including drainage, flood and storm water modelling and high-level water analysis;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to speak with clients, project managers and stakeholders confidently;
- A passion for the industry and a drive for professional growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a national water engineering consultancy who have great training and career progression programs; and are growing across a number of offices and teams at present.
Apply now or call Juliana Blaylock on 0474137094 for more information!