- Remote or Seattle based opportunity
- Be part of a high growth BCorp organisation that has bold ambitions
- Focus on growth initiatives, strategic partnerships and partner optimisation
- Circa $USD 200k plus generous ESOP and great benefits
With a strong global growth track record and an already established enviable list of partner organisations reaping the benefits of their service offering, it’s a great time to get on board and be part of their future growth and success.
This is an opportunity to be part of an amazing team, working in a high-growth, culture centred startup with a solid foundation.
- Build new partnerships as a driver of revenue and growth - your role will be to lead all partnership development activities - from the exploratory phase to the launch and the expansion of the organisation through demand partners in the region.
- Lead and execute the partnership strategy and track partner performance
- Own all the regional partnership development targets and goals and be responsible for identifying, engaging and negotiating commercial partnerships.
- Keen internal stakeholders up to date -keep them informed of the progression and development of partner plans and relationships, educating and garnering support from across the whole organisation.
- Gain a deep understanding of the partner strategy and objective deeply and your role will include supporting the Partnership and Marketing teams to grow the partner’s business with the organisation and ensure the partner’s long-term success.
- A chance to work with world-class eCommerce platforms and a collaborative team.
- A generous personal development budget.
- The ability to create your own work environment, connecting to a digital and geographically dispersed team.
- Options through participation in an ESOP.
You thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing tech environment and are constantly seeking out ways to save time and do things smarter, all while deepening relationships with your customers. You value collaboration, are humble enough to listen, yet confident enough to ask questions and participate in the debate of ideas. And you bring:
- Well-honed stakeholder management and relationship building skills and a standout track record of key account management and enterprise business development.
- Superior commercial acumen, negotiation and communication skills to engage internal and external senior executives.
- The ability to build compelling presentations, analyze reports and make a strong argument for your ideas.
- Self-discipline in managing your partner development pipeline, writing and updating strategy documents.
- Operational excellence in planning, project management, prioritizing and multitasking.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changeable environment, enjoy taking on new experiences and overcoming complex challenges in first-time conditions.
- A deep understanding of eCommerce, technology and shipping will be highly advantageous.
For more information, please connect with Michelle Rubinstein at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.