An exciting opportunity for an UX / Graphic Designer to join a market leading, global financial services organisation in the heart of Sydney's CBD.
This is a brand new role that will sit within a newly established, global, multi-disciplinary team. This team main responsibilities is to develop an innovative, cross-product platform that allows the business to chase the return and support the potential to disrupt the current market.
- Work with users, business stakeholders, product owners and technology teams to understand customer needs
- Lead the scoping and execution of user research, testing and interviews to develop insights that shape the proposition, experience, interaction patterns and design decisions of the platform
- Create and design wire-frame concepts and prototypes of financial applications that explore and address user needs and incorporate new functionality
- Work closely with developers to ensure user experience intent (UI/UX) is translated into UI applications
- Strong understanding of the end to end design and user experience process - discovery, analysis, design, implementation
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch
- Experience of taking application design to at least a wire-framing stage
- Excellent communication skills
- Financial Services experience is a huge bonus
The ideal candidate will be ambitious and driven with the ability to 'think outside the box'.
If this role sounds like you, please apply to the position or contact me on either 0280759921 or 0452516542 for more information