One of the NSW Government departments are seeking an experienced UX Design / BA to work as part of their Digital and Technology Services business unit.
The role will require a combination of relevant technical and business analyst experience with excellent communication skills. You'll be working as part of the team that aims to transform the way the service adds value to our community.
The position is based on 2 different locations.
- Providing professional, consulting and business analysis expertise to plan and be part of implementing a new Customer Experience Platform for the transformation ofthe LawAccess NSW website, including
- Curated content
- Planned Content
- Interactive Content
- Secure Content
- Search functionality.
- Customer engagement and innovations through functional workshops together with a cross-functional team.
- Scope out high-fidelity prototypes/MVP and proof-of-concepts.
- Ability to lead and take an agile approach to solution delivery while appreciating traditional waterfall methods of dependent delivery teams.
- Be involved in Centre of Excellence and continuous improvement activities for the digital roadmap internally. E.g. backlog prioritisation and scoping activities.
- Being abreast of industry best practices and digital products like customer experience platforms, low-code enterprise application development platforms.
WHAT YOU'LL HAVE
- At least 5 years of active experience with digital transformation and customer experience projects.
- Demonstrated experience in complex ICT development project delivery for Government or large organisations / enterprises.
- Demonstrated experience in producing High level road mapping and detailed business requirements documents
- Demonstrated experience in producing epics and user stories for agile delivery teams
- Demonstrated experience in working closely with business, technical SMEs, user experience specialists and architects in a high-fidelity sprints involving minimal viable products and proof-of-concepts.
- Experience with multiple platforms such as AI, Customer Digital Experience Platforms, SharePoint, and Drupal
- Any related digital and customer experience certifications
If you believe you have the skills and experience required please apply for the role. For more information you can contact Peter on 8075 9910.