- Global Insurance organisation
- Huge internal growth potential
- Gorgeous CBD offices
We are delighted to be partnering with one of the worlds leading insurance firms in the search for an experienced Treaty specialist to join their team.
The role will be offered on a permanent part time basis and the hours can be flexible to fit your lifestyle. The successful candidate will have proven experience working in this role in the Life insurance space.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Providing regular feedback and coaching to support development and enhance team performance
- Management of all reinsurance documentation, including drafting, reviewing & payments
- Managing business subject matter experts input into reinsurance and product development projects as required (Actuarial, underwriting, claims, compliance, legal & finance)
- Ensuring that relevant reinsurance treaties operate efficiently and properly to support the agreed Profit and Return on Capital targets for life business
- Ensuring all reinsurance activities comply with relevant internal requirements, Acts, legal demands and ethical standards
- Contributing to the delivery of reinsurance rectification programs within agreed timeframes , including input into proposed solutions, actively driving change and quality.
Your experience will include:
- Minimum 5 years experience within a similar life insurance role
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and a proven leader approach to the role
- Ability to manage projects and deliver desired solutions
- High level ability to interact with senior management team including superior communication skills
I am interviewing for this role immediately please call Rob King on 0449 062 930 or hit APPLY