- Up to $110,000 per annum (plus bonus)
- CBD location
- Exceptional culture with long term career progression
Our client is a leading global multinational with a strong footprint in the Australian market. We are looking to recruit an experienced Treasury Analyst to join their established regional function reporting to the Treasury Manager. The role focussed primarily on cash / liquidity management and with some exposure to banking relationships and management of the local debt facilities.
- Monitor and maintenance of bank accounts, balances, systems and resolve any
- outstanding banking issues
- Daily and monthly reconciliations and reporting of intercompany loan balances
- monthly reporting for treasury Management and settlements
- Act as primary administrator of the Treasury management systems and e-banking platforms
- Prepare other ad-hoc and ongoing information requests from the business
- Managing the daily liquidity position for all Australian business units
- Coordinating cash forecasts to promote the self-managed funding of all business units
- Confirm and settle FX transactions (USD to AUD)
- Issue bank guarantee/standby letters of credit to support requirements of the
- Australian businesses
In addition, you will maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders, the principal banking relationships and respond to all queries from the head office overseas. This is a pivotal role that requires a high level of attention to detail and a willingness and ability to cultivate strong relationships, internally and externally, through a proactive and customer-drive approach.
You will be degree qualified (in a relevant discipline) with a background in accounting and a proven track record within a corporate Treasury function. You will have a highly level of accuracy and be very detail focused in your working discipline. Moreover, you will be able to demonstrate proficient analytical skills and work well with deadlines and work accuracy remains consistent under pressure.
You will be an effective team player with the ability to work well with others across all business groups, as well as being able to demonstrate initiative, with the ability to operate with minimal supervision but equally maintain strong communication with key stakeholders.
To register your interest please Apply by following the prompts or for further details contact Ed Kirby on 0419 615 720.