In this role you will also be responsible for:
- Providing high quality and innovative solutions to public and private sector clients including TfNSW, major property developers and local councils;
- Supporting the senior members of staff in the delivery of major projects;
- Mentoring junior modelers in the usage of Aimsun and VISSIM software;
- 3-8 years' of experience in traffic and transport modelling in NSW;
- Proficiency using modelling software, particularly Aimsun;
- Experience working on RMS and TfNSW projects
- Experience managing projects and mentoring junior staff
This is an outstanding opportunity to work for a leading traffic and transport consultancy during an exciting and continued period of growth and investment. On-going training and CPD is given to all employees. You will work on genuinely city-scaping projects and have the opportunity to expand your portfolio in a supportive and engaging environment.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link now.