Talent Web is recruiting for Transport Modellers of varying levels of experience for a specialist traffic and transport engineering and planning consultancy in the Sydney CBD. It's a great opportunity to work on exciting and varied transport projects, following the appointment of a new Principal Transport Modeller who is extremely well-networked in the NSW market.
As part of the Transport Modelling team, this position offers a great diversity of work, where you will:
- Work on multiple road and transport related infrastructure projects
- Develop and deliver multidisciplinary transport projects, and collaborate with other discipline specialists
- Act as a mentor for junior transport modellers and engineers
- Bring in additional projects through your own network
I am looking to speak with candidates with the following experience:
- At least 2 years' industry experience as a Transport Modeller
- Experience in using traffic analysis software
- Demonstrable experience using AIMSUN and VISSIM software
- Client relationship skills coupled with a collaborative approach to project delivery
- Ideally a broad project portfolio, working for TfNSW, RMS as well as local councils and property developers alike
This organisation really values their work/life balance and encourage flexibility, whilst allowing you the chance to work on varied work for the likes of TfNSW and NSW Ports. There is a clear opportunity for career progression into a leadership position. I am also keen to speak to experienced engineers for the same company at a similar level.
Apply now via the link or call Matt King on 0474206173 for more information on the role and the company.