To ensure a smooth transition, the acquisition requires a strategic integration and change program. As the Transition Services Agreement (TSA) Lead, you will have full accountability for measuring, tracking and reporting on the agreed services provided by the seller (vendor) during the transition period.
Your extensive commercial management experience and ability to build strong working relationships will set you up for success, as you review and signoff monthly services agreements with the seller (vendor) and report any impacts to costs and synergies to the Integration Owner/Sponsor. You will also be responsible for all TSA reporting to the Executive Steering Committees and Joint TSA Committees.
What you'll achieve
- You'll refine and negotiate TSA services (both business and technology) with the seller (vendor) during the pre-completion phase
- You'll manage changes (including scope, cost, SLA) to the agreed TSA services during the TSA period
- You'll manage the governance and reporting of the TSA as agreed with the seller (vendor)
- You'll report any changes to agreed services as input to impact assessments on one-off costs, synergies and the Integration Program
- You'll measure and track the services (scope, cost and SLA) delivered by the seller
- You'll review and signoff payment of services to the seller (vendor)
- You'll report on TSA services as part of the monthly financial reporting to the Executive Steering Committee
- You'll participate in the Program Design Authority (as required) to assess impacts to the agreed TSA and impact to the overall Integration Program
What we're looking for
- A professional with demonstrated expertise in commercial management of business and technology services, including Service Level Agreements and Service tracking and reporting
- Proven experience in service management during pre and post-completion phase(s) of Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) and or large-scale business and technology transformation programs
- A minimum of 7 years working in M&A integration programs or large-scale business and technology transformation programs in a management role
- Proven experience managing external partners / institutions relationships
- Demonstrated commercial experience for business and or technology contract agreements
- An understanding of business services in Life Insurance or Financial Services and technology services across both infrastructure and application software services
- Strong stakeholder engagement; persuasive, encouraging, and diplomatic, with strong conflict resolution skills
- Excellent verbal communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to synthesise data, problem solve and challenge the status quo
- Exceptional customer focus and service ethic.
If this role is of interest please apply directly below or send an updated cv