ABOUT THE COMPANY
One of Australia's largest Utilities providers based in Sydney's CBD have recently been involved in a business transformation that will affect processes, people and tools.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You'll be the Transformation manager responsible for driving and leading multiple projects through organisational change and promoting a culture of high standards, expectations and continuous improvement that is empowering.
Half of your role will be making sure the team is producing outcomes from a project transformation perspective and the other half will be taking the organisation through a change journey, but also ensuring what's being delivered in in line with the program initiative.
- Play a lead role in the management and implementation of the transformation
- Provide direction and support to the team/s
- Work closely Senior Managers and C-Level Executives to design and execute change management capabilities
- Coach and empower staff to take accountability for delivery, risk and issue management and inspire the team to improve efficiency
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrated experience in project and program delivery across transformation
- Excellent working knowledge of business processes, change management and setting up organisational framework
- Confident and hold interpersonal skills to have the ability to present finding to board members and sponsors
HOW TO APPLY
Apply via this advertisement