This Australian based private property group has been steadily growing over the past 10 years with a focus on CBD Office and Retail assets. The group focus is always of a value add nature. All of their acquisition pipeline holds significant development and asset repositioning uplift. A fantastic environment for an aspiring transactions analyst to develop and grow in a "hands on" role within a very active group.
Reporting into the Head of Transactions, this role would suit a post graduate candidate with 1/2 years experience in a real estate acquisitions environment. Be that a top tier agency, a big 4 consulting firm, landlord side transactions team (private / institutional) or, within a RE division of a bank (big 4/ IB).
There role has a core focus on analytics of potential real estate acquisitions for the group at the development, portfolio and asset level. The main duties of the position are:
- Financial Modelling and analysis for transactions (buy and sell);
- Investor reporting and presentations, pitch deck development;
- Investor relations;
- Valuation methodology for reportin of existing portfolio as well as for potential acquisitions / divestments.
- Bachelor degree qualified in finance, real estate or other relevant degree;
- Strong analytical and numerical skills;
- Excel modelling skills are required for this role;
- Must have had a background of real estate valuations or another equivalent analytical role within the property sphere totalling a minimum of 1/2 years’ experience;
- The ability and desire to be a team player and assist in various projects and deals where necessary.
Salary C. $90k + Bonus