ABOUT THE COMPANY
A very well-respected boutique consultancy based in North West Sydney that offer a range of development services including Town Planning. A supportive and collaborative team environment with excellent leadership. They have a strong reputation for delivering high quality land subdivision projects throughout NSW.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will join an established Town Planning division made up of high performing professionals. Use your Town Planning expertise to help guide Clients through their planning and approvals process. Develop your own skills and progress with the business.
- Liaise with Clients on Town Planning advice
- Manage internal and external stakeholders
- Drive Project Outcomes and Deadlines
- Degree qualified in Planning
- Local industry ideally in NSW
- Good understanding of NSW and local council planning regulations
- Experience on land subdivision projects is an advantage
- Strong report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
Being a boutique consultancy, they focus on developing their team to meet their full potential. The leadership team are open, transparent and high performing and the team around them mirrors this. The culture is fun, dynamic and dedicated to doing a great job for their Clients.
- Career development under strong leaders
- Solid project pipeline with stable Clients
- Boutique, Supportive and Collaborative environment
Click APPLY or contact Geoff Montague on 8075 9926 to be considered for this position.