Are you a strong Administrator wanting to work for a major Australian Property Landlord? Are you passionate about Retail? If the answer is yes then this is the role for you.
Our Client is a major Australian Landlord with a strong National portfolio of shopping centre assets. Their internal Tenancy Design & Delivery team currently seek a dynamic Administrator that can assist the team in Sydney.
Your role will be responsible for liaising with tenants, internal stakeholder and the wider design and delivery team. You will be producing reports and summaries of the portfolio, manage design approvals and provide leasing advice.
To be successful I this role you must have:
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Solid understanding of the retail landscape
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong initiative skills
- Ability to be flexible with working hours when required
- Strong computer skills, including, Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe
This is a permanent position with a leading Australian Shopping Centre Landlord
If you have all the above skills and attributes please apply below ASAP.