Tenancy Delivery Manager
ASX listed Property Group
Large Scale Retail Assets
Daily Rate Contract (7 months)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A large Australian diversified Property group with an impressive National Shopping centre portfolio. Well developed team with strong leadership, solid systems and processes.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Report to the National Tenancy Delivery Manager. Manage a portfolio of operational shopping centre assets throughout NSW, both Sydney based and regional. Manage all tenancy delivery across the portfolio.
- Manage tenancy delivery across retail portfolio
- Collaborate with RDM's to achieve great outcomes for all tenants
- Control meeting minutes and milestone deadlines
- Drive project outcomes and deadlines
- Travel to regional centres weekly/fortnightly
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in a TDM role (essential)
- Experience in Retail shopping centre environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
Being a leading ASX listed property group they are focused on fostering a high performing, transparent and accountable culture. Their leadership team are open, transparent and high performing and the team around them mirrors this. They are strong advocates for work life balance and have an outcomes focused culture.
- Career development under strong leaders
- Flexible working conditions
- High performing, Supportive and Collaborative environment
- Potential for contract extension
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Geoff Montague on 02 8075 9926 to be considered for this position.