Key responsibilities will include:
- Working on temporary works projects with clients and other professionals;
- Work within the wider business to deliver structural solutions and further develop structural designs and documentation;
- Delivering your design and associated design documentation, ensuring timely flow of information, and to ensure design-related issues are resolved efficiently and cost-effectively;
- Work across multiple packages of work simultaneously.
We're looking for candidates with the following skillset:
- Professional Structural Engineering Degree;
- Minimum 5 years' experience in temporary works and construction services engineering in Australia;
- CPEng ideal but not a necessity;
- Advanced ability in Structural Design and Analysis;
- Detailed knowledge of Australian codes and standards;
- Experience in high-rise building and infrastructure projects advantageous.
If this sounds like you, give Juliana Blaylock a call on 0474137094 for more information or apply via the link now!