- Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Delivering high quality risk/control support and expertise including reporting on operational risk and control profiles, issues, incidents and other matters whilst supporting the impacted Business Units (BU's) in executing remediation plans
- Ensuring risks are validated, profiled and captured in the Risk reporting tool (Archer) and updated when risk trigger events occur to ensure the integrity of risk data
- Manage root cause analysis of issues and incidents, identifying and implementing control improvements and working with impacted stakeholders to properly remediate control failures and issues in accordance with the Risk Management Strategy (RMS)
- Effectively design controls for all new and changing processes and operations, and supporting the business through the implementation
- Proactively communicate and educate key staff on Risk awareness initiatives
- Conduct and manage control testing procedures, including the development of test scripts, and report on assurance findings on a bi-annual basis.
- Prepare information to support the strategic planning process and conduct analysis, tracking and reporting on the Risk Appetite Statement (RAS)
- Work closely with audit teams to agree initial scope, then ensure internal and external audits are completed on schedule, and ensuring recommendations are remediated in a timely manner and within specified agreed timeframe.
- Work effectively with Line 2 colleagues to determine optimal course of action to remediate any significant data integrity issues within the business
Technology Risk Manager
|Job Title:||Technology Risk Manager|
|Industry:||Technology, Digital & Projects|
|Contact Name:||Sahdia Zaman|
|Job Published:||10 September 2021|