- CBD Location
- $157K Including Super
- Permanent Role
Our client is a State Government organisation who are currently seeking an experienced technical FM with a background in Mechanical, HVAC, Electrical, or other relative trades to join their team.
Your role will be responsible for providing technical and operational process support, along with;
- Project management across various works
- Managing base building issues and coordinating efficient and effective responses.
- Assist to maintain an asset register of all plant and equipment.
- Maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Supervising base building projects, renovations or refurbishments
To be considered for the position, you will have a proven track record in FM with excellent presentation, communication skills and stakeholder management. The successful candidate will also need to display the following qualities;
- Strong technical background
- High level of stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication is a must
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a facilities management role in a building / facilities management environment.
- Trade qualifications in Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, hydraulic, Fire or Building Services Engineering.
- Competent across WHS, QA and ideally environmental legislation and systems.
- Familiarity with the operation of Services (lifts, fire, electrical etc.) and services delivery.
- High level written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on analysis and strategic planning and succinct reporting and recommendations.
- Well-organised and methodical manner.
- Confidence to take independent decisions but with the judgement to take advice when required.
If you're interested in this role, click “apply” to forward an updated resume to Donny Mudiasa firstname.lastname@example.org, or call now on 0430010756.