Your role will be responsible for providing technical and operational process support, along with;
- Project management across Fire Services
- Managing base building issues and coordinating efficient and effective responses.
- Assist to maintain an asset register of all plant and equipment.
- Maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Supervising base building projects, renovations or refurbishments with emphasis on fire services
- Strong knowledge of fire services regulations
- High level of stakeholder management skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a facilities management role in a building / facilities management environment.
- Competent across WHS, QA and ideally environmental legislation and systems.
- Familiarity with the operation of Services (lifts, fire, electrical etc.) and services delivery.
- High level written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on analysis and strategic planning and succinct reporting and recommendations.
- Well-organised and methodical manner.
- Confidence to take independent decisions but with the judgement to take advice when required.
(NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants will be approached)