- CBD Location
- $90PH + Super
- 6 Month Rolling Contract
Our client is a State Government organisation who are currently seeking a Facilities Manager with Plumbing trade to join their team.
Your role will be responsible for providing technical and operational process support, along with;
- Project management across various works
- Managing base building issues and coordinating efficient and effective responses.
- Assist to maintain an asset register of all plant and equipment.
- Maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Supervising base building projects, renovations or refurbishments
To be considered for the position, you will have a proven track record in FM with excellent presentation, communication skills and stakeholder management. The successful candidate will also need to display the following qualities;
- Strong technical background
- Must be a licenced plumber
- Must have experience in FM
If you're interested in this role, click “apply” to forward an updated resume to Donny Mudiasa email@example.com, or call now on 0430010756.