This well-known global business is seeking a Relief Building manager for 3-4 weeks, with the opportunity to be considered for other future work.
Your role will include:
- Ensuring all work complies with relative law and legislation
- Maintaining relevant documentation relating to facilities
- Report and carryout inspections relating to building and facilities
- Managing, monitoring and maintaining site
- Coordinating repairs and monitoring trade staff
You will have previous experience in:
- Facilities Management, Building Management or as a Facilities Coordinator
- Proven experience managing work orders and tradesperson
- Proficient computers skills and experience using CMMS
An excellent opportunity to get a foot in the door of an international Property company and be considered for future roles.
If you think this is the role for you, or would like to find out more, please click “apply now” or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
(NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants will be approached)