You will work closely with Product Management, Delivery Leaders, Architecture and other Digital and Technology departments to continuously improve their technology platform so that it meets customer needs, is secure, performant and highly available.
What You'll Do
- Build and maintain a delivery strategy that augments product strategy, align the business requirements with the overall product roadmaps for a transparent delivery roadmap.
- Create an innovative and motivating work environment across the geographically distributed teams and drive for engineering excellence.
- Participate in our product, design and delivery leadership team to ensure engineering initiatives are appropriately represented in planning and in product roadmaps
- Ensure that the performance of all delivery teams is actively measured and monitored. Identify and resolve impediments as quickly as possible
- Promote a culture of continuous learning by providing right training and making relevant tooling available to teams to balance working styles, experience, capability and career aspirations
- Lead your direct reports and enable them to thrive in the organization, support them in their career development and goals
- Good understanding of the modern architectures with a very clear understanding of managing monolith legacy applications
- Ability to logically solution for a client requirement
- Very articulative in presenting a clear picture to the stakeholders
- Ability to navigate in a global matrix environment and be able to contextualize it from a regional standpoint (APAC)
- Good exposure to working in geographically distributed teams.
- Good understanding of the AWS/AZURE; any certifications will have added advantage.
- Good understanding of the relational database concepts (SQL Server)
- Good understanding of C# or Java, good exposure to the web technologies.
- Ability to interface with the C(X)O level audience both internally and clients.