- Process improvement - widespread problems with current state processes and collection of data
- Remediation piece for customers that were onboarded through the previous (incorrect) process
We are looking for:
- Own the technical solution.
- Preparing files for different remediation purposes, understand data elements and impact due to each.
- Understanding internal systems, processes and the impact to data held due to remediation.
- Working with various internal teams to drive the technical solution. Need to quickly come up the curve to understand internal systems.
- Own and deliver the technical solution for the long-term fixes identified as part of the review. Working with tech and operations.
- Data analytics capabilities for analysing the portfolio to generate different reporting and metrics.
- Responsible for all form of data extracts for different purposes
- Co-ordinate and ensure all data uploads are done
- Fully understand data mapping and highlight any gaps.
- Generating reporting on progress at different levels and data points
- Prepare status updates and set up / ongoing management of day to day co-ordination of list of tracker issues and problem-solving.
- Preferably experience working in projects with onboarding, AML remediation/Financial crime space