This varied, exciting and challenging role exists within an early-stage SaaS growth company. As a Technical Business Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring the technical teams can travel at pace, avoiding situations where a lack of requirement clarity impedes progress. The business aims to optimize business telecommunication investment. It has been in operation for several years and has grown to circa 28 employees with further plans to rapidly expand. They have quickly built a customer base of more than 150 organisations from a cross-section of industries and have seen consistent growth in revenue.
- Experience as a Systems Analyst, Technical Business Analyst, System Engineer or similar
- Experience from a SaaS organisation, preferably also a good understanding of multi-tenancy platforms
- Experience of working in a variety of industries with a close alignment to Procurement, Finance and Technology team, and importantly the processes therein.
- A passion to learn and communicate how complex systems work
- Experience working with diverse stakeholders in medium to enterprise businesses.
- SQL experience, ideally with a background in software development
- Demonstrated success working with product and engineering teams to maintain shipping cadence
- Exposure to API design and system integration
- Strong ability to detect and then resolve ambiguity
- Work closely with Product Management, UX and SME’s to clarify product requirements
- Support product-driven feature development and API integrations
- Work with engineers and software developers to interpret and clarify requirements and resolve risks and issues
- Document functional specifications, user stories, wireframes & use cases
- Liaise with and coordinate internal and external teams (both technical and business)
- Define and document improvements to business processes
- Identify and specify necessary improvements to software systems and infrastructure
You will enjoy:
- An environment that is driven, ambitious and challenging the ‘norm’
- Flexible working and workplace conditions
- The support of a fantastic team and CEO
- An organisation that is growing and thriving
- Working with people who are vibrant, engaged and driven to what they are trying to achieve