I am looking for a Technical Business Analyst with a background in designing and documenting efficient web services / APIs. The project is a Digital Stabilisation project and you will be working closely with the Product Owners, architects, devs and test leads in the preparation of User Stories, UAT test plans and leading delivery or operational improvement initiatives. You need to be able to convert business needs into business and technical requirements and be able to work closely with and talk the language of the developers.
- Top tier Australian Financial Services ($52b under management)
- Located centrally in Sydney's CBD
- Great daily rates on offer, 6m initial (with a view to extend)
- Work initially from home (COVID policy), gentle regarding entry into the city at a later date
- Supportive management
- Project documentation including user requirements, functional requirements, user stories, training and release documentation
- Stakeholder management
- Requirements traceability
- User Acceptance Testing - design and execute test cases and test scripts
YOU NEED TO HAVE...
- Financial services experience
- 3+ years Experience designing and documenting efficient web services / APIs
- Worked as part of an agile team with a strong understanding of scrum methodology
- You will have previous experience working on a large-scale system migration/ integration programs.
- Understanding of JSON Restful Webservices
- Strong elicitation and dissemination of technical and business requirements