Senior Technical Business Analyst | Contract | Life Insurance
Due to an ongoing large-scale integration within the organisation, they are in need of a Technical Business Analyst to take on a full requirement gathering role to create clear documentation on AS-IS and TO-BE solutions.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with Developers, Team Leaders, Business Users and 3rd party suppliers to create a clear view of the use of the life insurance systems.
- Working closely with senior business leaders and 3rd party suppliers as well as IT Architects to clearly document to TO BE solutions.
- Use your analytical skills to evaluate TO BE solutions to ensure they will suitable for the overall business needs.
- Understanding the limitations of legacy systems, and documenting this for development and integration teams to consider.
- Creating high- and low-level documentation.
You, as the ideal candidate, will have experience in:
- Life insurance systems, especially within Fineos OR Life 400.
- Insurance, Wealth management experience essential.
- Creating detailed documentation, focusing on the AS IS and TO BE for integration projects.
- Understanding the challenges involved in integration from legacy solutions to pre-built solutions.
- Working in fast pace and complex environments.
- Integration solutions for applications, and creating documentation for the integration.
If this role is of interest to you please apply directly on seek or reach out