- Tech/IT/Project Services Resourcer role
- Sydney CBD | $80-$90k | Progression opps & no sales
- Small & collaborative team with supportive Manager
Are you a Candidate Manager or Recruitment Coordinator looking for the next step in your career but don't want to work in an agency or have a sales component to your role? Have experience in tech/IT or Project Services? Want a supportive team and awesome Manager - this is the role for you!
Working within a small team of Account Managers & Recruitment Consultants in this wider consultancy business you will be working as a Resourcer working on specific accounts. These accounts a high volume, quick turnaround so you must be resilient and calm under pressure!
The duties will include:
- Resourcing candidates for tech/IT specific roles so an understanding of different functions, skillsets and the lingo is a must
- Ongoing candidate management once engaging candidates
- Working closely with Account Managers, Consultants and the Clients directly
- Understanding upcoming needs to pre-empt the type of candidates to resource
- Database update and maintenance
- General point of contact for various positions
The successful candidate will have prior experience within the tech industry and will have already been a Resourcer, Candidate Manager, Recruitment Coordinator or similar where you have experience resourcing candidates from various channels. Someone IT savvy, confident to talk to various levels of people and someone super organised, unflappable and used to working under pressure will be a star in this role!
In return you get to work for a small but collaborative team with the BEST Manager. Genuine progression opportunities will be there for the right person and your Manager would help guide you down the route that is best for you. Extra company perks include team lunches, paid training & courses and working for a successful and growing business!
This position is permanent so we require someone with full working rights in Australia. Don't hesitate - APPLY NOW!