- Macquarie Park location
- International Business
- Great career progression opportunities
My client is an International leader in the Retail space. Located in Macquarie Park they are looking for a Team/Office Assistant to support their Executive team.
This role is a crucial part of the day to day running of the team who support the C- Suite. You will be exposed to some of Australia's inspiring leaders.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with a property/ construction background due to the variety and volume of work. Candidates from industries outside of this will however be considered.
Your day will look a little like:
- Diary management for the EA and other team members
- Management of booking meetings
- Conference room bookings
- Reconciliation of expenses
- Travel bookings both national & International
- Ad-hoc Administration duties as required
- Assistance with any facility/ WH&S admin
Your experience will have been:
- Proven track record of supporting teams
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Managed diary, travel and meeting bookings
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable to all level of staff including Executive/ MD
- High attention to detail
- Intermediate - advanced software skills
- ' Can do' Attitude and ability to work as part of a team
I am recruiting for this role immediately, please hit apply TODAY to be considered.