- CBD location
- Excellent team culture
- On site gym, other company benefits and bonus scheme.
A Life Insurance company are looking for a superstar Team Assistant. This is a permanent opportunity based in their amazing CBD offices. You will be surrounded by driven and authentic individuals.
The daily duties are:
- Manage Platform calendar, mailbox and room bookings
- New user on boarding
- Manage financials
- Actively follows up outstanding tasks and issues
- Co-ordinating Business travel and accommodation, both domestic and international.
- Compiling or formatting PowerPoint Presentations.
- Processing expense reimbursements
- Updating and maintaining organisational charts and mailing lists
- Co-ordinating and set up of team events, including training sessions and conferences.
Your experience will include:
- Sound administration skills
- Microsoft Office suite skills
- Highly organised
- Strong communication skills
- Works well in a team environment
- A minimum of 2 years PA/Team Assistant experience.
I am recruiting for this role immediately so please hit apply today!