- Managing the preparation and review of all tax returns and filings of a 30+ entities
- Ownership of all tax deliverables
- Liaising with external tax advisors to ensure all local and global reporting requirements are met
- Manage the preparation and review of indirect tax (GST, VAT returns, etc.) filings in all global jurisdictions
- Driving process improvements and streamlining reports and systems
- Assisting with tax planning and forecasting
The ideal candidate will have a relevant Bachelor's degree (Commerce / Accounting) with a CA/CPA qualification and a strong tax compliance background developed within a Big 4 environment or multinational organisation.
This role would suit a candidate with a high level of initiative and strong attention to detail. Willingness to learn and a positive working attitude is also essential.
To register your interest please submit your CV by following the prompts or call Ed Kirby on 0419 615 720.