The organisation has grown steadily in recent years however as of 1st July the Government announced that residential and home care services will be accredited under the same standards, this will promote further, more rapid growth.
This is a busy role and one which will require an ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines with conflicting priorities. Ideally you will be from a Health or Community Services background and will likely have come from the Care sector. We seek someone who has worked in a mature environment of between 500 > 1000 employees.
The main deliverable in this requirement will be your ability help the organisation in the day to day recruitment of a number of open roles.
- Work with Line Management groups to build and implement recruitment/talent engagement solutions.
- Research issues and develop recruitment solutions to resolve business issues such as sourcing candidates/volunteers and creating pool of candidates.
- Apply a collaborative and consultative approach to develop talent engagement strategies, systems and processes.
- Highly developed interpersonal, verbal communication, consulting facilitation and negotiation skills, with the ability to develop good relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- In-depth knowledge of Human Resource organisational policies and practices.
- Strong interviewing and role analysis skills.
- Demonstrated technical & computer literacy in Microsoft office and HRIS/ATS platforms - Cornerstone is a plus
- Being part of a caring, passionate and engaged P&C team
- A central location with one of the best outlooks in Sydney
- A clear, measurable set of deliverables
This is an opportunity which exists within an environment that is providing critical human services across Australia, you will see every-day the impact that your role makes and will enjoy the 'feel-good' factor that comes with that.
You will need to be resilient, gritty, have a sense of humor, and be strategic but happy to get your hands dirty. If this is you and you would like to learn more please contact Jason Ajai on 0415 957 323.