- CBD location/ Work from home
- Amazing opportunity to run the team and career progression
- Award-winning business year on year
My client is a leading FinTech business winning awards year on year. One of the fastest-growing companies to date makes them a very exciting place to work! This role will head up the Talent team recruiting roles nationally.
If you are looking for your next internal gig with a company that really values you, outcome-driven, rewarding, and a huge advocate for a flexible and adult working environment, read on!
Your day will look a little like:
- Managing a team of recruiters across all areas of the business
- Working closely with the People and Culture team on business strategy and projects
- Making sure roles are prioritised across both Perm & Contract and with the correct internal recruiters
- Being the main point of contact for internal stakeholders
- Managing time frames and process for recruiting roles with hiring managers
- Engaging preferred suppliers where needed
- P&L & budget management
- All other Adhoc duties
Your experience will include:
- Proven experience in an internal role dealing with high volume and multiple job roles
- Driven attitude with excellent business acumen and strategic thinker
- FinTech experience would be desirable but not essential
- Natural leader yet still hands-on with recruiting roles
- Experience with P&L, budgets and reporting
- Excellent stakeholder engagement & managment
I am recruiting for this role immediately, hit APPLY today.