We have an urgent need for a 2nd level Support Analyst with at least 5 years experience across the Microsoft Data Warehouse stack. Working within one of the largest Govt. Departments, you'll be responsible for the following:
- Understand the business context and requirements.
- Field second level support requests from the user support team
- Identify and analyse software issues in the production environment
- Maintain and diagnose issues associated with overnight batch operations (SSIS, SQL Stored Procedures , PowerShell Scripts)
- Liaise with relevant teams to ensure timely resolution of issues
- Manage the production environment, including deployment of releases to production
- Engage with the development team to understand and test new features
- Perform code reviews and performance optimisation.
To be successful, you'll need to demonstrate the following proven experience:
- 5+ years' experience developing and supporting highly scalable DataWarehouse.
- In depth experience with Azure Database and/or Azure Data Warehouse, SSIS, Microsoft Tabular Cubes, PowerBI, PowerShell , Visual Studio
- Demonstrated ability to analyse problems, writing clean, scalable, readable and maintainable code.
- Demonstrated experience integrating a variety of data sources
- Experience with Master Data Management is an advantage
If you believe that you have above skills and experience, please hit the apply button below. Shortlisting by COB Tuesday (26th)