The organisation we represent has quickly built a customer base of more than 150 enterprise organisations from a cross-section of many industries using their platform niche and has seen a consistent YOY growth in revenue.
There now exists an opportunity for a driven, curious and intelligent Technical Business Analyst to join this awesome agile team. Our ideal Technical Business Analyst will enjoy owning a problem space and bringing business knowledge and technical insight to bear on the solution.
Exposure to financial systems and/or procurement systems will be an advantage, as will exposure to system integration challenges. You will be working in a hyper-agile environment so excellent communication skills will be a must.
- Work closely with business and technical teams to understand, clarify and align stakeholders on the software product requirements being addressed and the solution/s proposed.
- Review system processes, recommend improvements and support QA.
- Work with technical teams to design, document and test system integrations.
- Map out functional specifications, use cases, data flows, entity relationships etc.
- Liaise with and coordinate internal and external teams (both technical and business).
- Become a domain and product expert.
- A critical and logical thinker who understands the complexity of software systems.
- Ability to distill complex ideas/systems into simple and informative diagrams or principles.
- B2B software experience.
- Data analysis skills using SQL.
- Demonstrated success working with product and engineering teams to maintain shipping cadence.
- Enjoy flexible working and workplace conditions.
- Lean on the support of a fantastic team and CEO.
- Develop and enhance your skills in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Contribute to a growing, successful and market-leading organisation.
- Work in an environment that is driven, ambitious and challenging the ‘norm’.