The organisation we represent is a fast-growing mobility management platform whose software product helps organisations remove inefficiency from their mobility processes and telecom spend. They are a close and driven team of <40 employees who are growing rapidly.
What they are looking for
There now exists an opportunity for a driven, curious and intelligent Technical Business Analyst to join this awesome agile team.
For this particular role we are seeking someone with the following attributes:
- A critical and logical thinker who understands the complexity of software systems
- The ability to distill complex ideas/systems into simple and informative diagrams or principles
- B2B software experience
- Data analysis skills using SQL.
- A demonstrated success working with product and engineering teams to maintain shipping cadence.
- Working closely with business and technical teams to understand, clarify and align stakeholders on the software product requirements being addressed and the solution/s proposed
- Reviewing system processes, recommend improvements and supporting QA
- Working with technical teams to design, document and test system integrations
- Mapping out functional specifications, use cases, data flows, entity relationships etc
- Liaising with and coordinating internal and external teams (both technical and business)
Our client takes a holistic approach to their employees’ wellness. Their current benefits include access to the company employee share scheme, flexible working options, and lots of development opportunities.
If this sounds like you and you would like to learn more, please contact Jason Ajai on 0415 957 323.