- Dynamic and growing ASX listed company
- Systems Accountant role (Netsuite)
- North Shore location
Our client is a leading light within the ASX 200 and has won a strong reputation for innovation and growth in recent years. As a market leader they have still maintained a strong team culture within both finance and the broader business.
We are looking to recruit a Systems Accountant to act as the NetSuite administrator and drive continual improvement and change. Responsibilities will also include:
- Design and implementation of reports, dashboards and saved searches using the NetSuite platform
- Liaising with key business stakeholders on developing and implementing financial systems for accuracy and efficiency
- Support system users in handling of technical problems
- Reporting to management on revenue and accounts receivable
In addition you will provide ongoing support to finance team around the month end, half-year and year-end process.
You will be CA/CPA qualified with a strong background in commercial accounting roles and a high level of experience working with the Netsuite Finance System. You will also possess strong MS Excel skills and be an excellent commuicator. Morevoer, you will have a "can-do" approach and be able to balance best-practice with internal business requirements to ensure the right outcome for your stakeholders.
To register your interest, please APPLY by following the prompts and for further information call Ed Kirby on 0419 615 720.
*Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact candidates individually if we feel that there is a close match with our clients' criteria. We will retain all other CV's for future opportunities*