One of Australian’s leading Property Groups with an enviable portfolio of Commercial and Industrial Assets.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Use your project management skills and expertise in Solar PV and sustainability to implement 140MW of Solar across one of the largest Office and Industrial portfolio’s in Australia. Support the development team in the efficient delivery of its sustainability strategy and drive the Solar program Nationally.
- Implement the existing sustainability strategy across 100+ assets
- Manage all external consultants and contractors to gain approvals
- Assist in shaping to ongoing energy procurement strategy
- Manage all sustainability reporting
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree qualified in renewables, sustainability or related engineering field
- 8-10 years industry experience in sustainability
- Experience in Solar PV project management, particularly multi-site delivery
- Commercial understanding of issues surrounding sustainability
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Experience in carbon offsetting and embedded carbon analysis
Being an Leading Australian ASX listed Property Group they have a very well developed business, operating environment and culture. You will be part of a business that embodies a diverse, supported and inclusive workplace with some of the highest performing teams in industry.
- Career development under strong leadership and support
- A very large and stable development pipeline
- Open, transparent and honest leadership
- Industry leading bonus structure
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY to be considered for this position or contact Geoff Montague on 0412 803 454 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.