This is a great opportunity for a Survey Drafter and CAD Operator to work on a great pipeline of diverse projects ranging from single dwellings all the way up to multi-stage, master planned estates. My client is known for their friendly, close-knit team and 21st Century approach to modern, flexible WFH working arrangements.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ideally, you'll have qualifications (civil, structural, surveying or similar) for drafting or design
- Must have 3+ years drafting experience and be confident enough to stand on your own 2 feet
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Proactive and positive personality, this is a company that values the person as much as the skill set so they want someone who fits in well with the team
- Be employed by a medium sized, well-established firm with a good local reputation
- Work alongside a long term team that will be on hand to support you
- Ongoing professional development and training on offer
- Personable team of Surveyors, Drafters and Office staff
- Work on a range of small construction and & detail projects
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Brand new offices with a great view located conveniently next to a train station
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Juliana Blaylock on 0474 137 094 for a confidential discussion.