An independent civil engineering project management advisory are currently looking to appoint a superintendent representative to work a large-scale housing development in Western Sydney. Due to an increase in output on the development the consultancy is keen to attract an ambitious individual who is looking to forward their career within superintendency, or invest in someone who is looking to grain wider exposure within civil / project management.
- A proven record in acting as a Superintendent’s Representative for civil infrastructure Works under Contract between the principal and contractor.
- Expansive Knowledge of construction techniques and processes associated with road, bulk earthworks, intersection, pipe drainage, and trunk drainage, and other civil infrastructure works.
- The ability to develop and review accurate and robust Estimates of Quantity and Costs for civil infrastructure works.
- An understanding of how the civil infrastructure design integrates with utility servicing requirements and responds to environmental constraints to deliver practical and affordable residential or industrial subdivisions.
- The ability to visualise and define innovative and leading-edge solutions.
- Good knowledge of Australian standards and codes of practice
- Experience of practical application of finance programmes and tracking of finances within project work.
- Strong MS Office experience, especially in Excel
In return the consultancy is willing to offer a highly competitive salary and the chance to develop within the organisation. As well as this, they can offer a supportive working environment that will allow for considerable flexibility. For more information on this role and others please contact Matt Phillips on 0414806146 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – ALL INQUIRIES WILL BE KEPT STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.