You'll be responsible for:
- The design and documentation of steel, concrete and timber buildings in ACT and NSW;
- Managing design standards and design resources;
- Contributing your technical knowledge to drafting techniques and processes;
- Supporting the Structural Engineers and getting projects completed within agreed time frames;
To be successful in your application you will have:
- 5+ years' drafting experience working in a similar Structural Drafter position in Australia;
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work calmly under pressure;
- Pride in their work;
- Good communication skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team; and
- Proficient knowledge of recent versions of Revit Structures software.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Structural Drafter to join an award winning engineering consultancy with an enviable pipeline of projects across their offices. The office comes complete with end of trip facilities and a modern, fitted out interior and the team is highly networked in the local market.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link!