Are you an experienced Structural Drafter with excellent knowledge of Revit Structures software, looking for a step into management? Maybe you're a Drafting Team Leader who wants their next challenge and the opportunity to put your stamp on a new project?
Talent Web is currently recruiting for a Structural Revit Drafting Manager for our client, an up-and-coming engineering consultancy in the Melbourne CBD.
In this role you will be responsible for establishing the drafting function for the Melbourne business and act as the sole Structural Revit Drafter for the rapidly growing office. Further responsibilities include:
- Establishing internal structural drafting processes
- Setting up Revit Structures systems, families etc.
- Producing 3D models and assisting the structural engineers
- Eventually recruiting additional draftys for the team and leading the team
To be considered for this role you will have the following:
- At least 8 years' experience as a Structural Revit Drafter in Australia
- A varied project background across steel, concrete and timber projects, with a particular focus on mid/high-rise commercial projects
- Extensive knowledge of Revit Structures software
- Previous experience mentoring less experienced drafters
This is a fantastic role with a consultancy at a hugely exciting time in their history and a great opportunity for the right person to make the team their own.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information.