Are you a Structural Drafter with sound knowledge of Revit Structures software, looking for a new challenge?
Talent Web is currently recruiting for a Structural Revit Drafter for our client in Brisbane, a multidisciplinary engineering consultancy who are looking to add an additional Drafter to their structural engineering team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing 3D models and assisting the structural engineers
- Successfully plan and complete assigned drafting projects within agreed deadlines
- Drafting for building structures across predominantly low/mid-rise residential, mixed use commercial and industrial projects using Revit Structures software and AutoCAD
To be considered for this role you will have the following:
- At least 3 years' experience as a Structural Revit Drafter in Australia
- A varied project background across steel, concrete and timber projects, with a particular focus on mid-rise residential and commercial projects
- Solid knowledge of Revit Structures software
- The ability to work autonomously initially, whilst the team is built
This is a fantastic role with a consultancy at a very exciting time in their history, with an already extensive pipeline of projects. This is also a great opportunity to learn from an experienced Senior Drafter and continue to hone your drafting skills with Revit software.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link.