You'll be responsible for:
- Reviewing and utilising the platform, which reduces carbon usage without affecting structural integrity;
- The training of new users for the software package on offer;
- Project management and project coordination;
- Contributing your technical knowledge to design techniques and processes;
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, including construction companies, structural engineers and software developers.
To be successful in your application you will have:
- 5 years' local experience as a Structural Engineer;
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work calmly under pressure;
- A passion for sustainability, innovation and new construction technologies and methodologies;
- Experience working with steel projects, particularly industrial;
- An entrepreneurial nature and feeling comfortable doing business development and driving relationships.
This is a career defining opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join an innovative construction technology company with a product that will change and benefit the environment and construction industry. If you're a Structural Engineer looking to move off of the tools and contribute to the progression of the construction industry then this is the role for you!
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link!