Are you a Structural Engineer who wants to work on landmark projects that are going to change the skyline of Melbourne? Talent Web is currently looking for a Structural Engineer with 2-5 years' experience in the Melbourne CBD.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Direct liaison with architects, council, clients, construction contractors and other staff
- Applying current Australian Design Codes, BCA, and structural design principles
- Prepare accurate written and computer calculations, notes and sketches for drafting
- Carry out site inspections during construction.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A minimum of two years' local experience in a Structural Engineering role in Australia
- Building related experience - commercial, residential, government, public buildings, retail, high rise.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in ETABS and RAPT or similar programs desirable
- A solid understanding of local government approval processes and requirements
This is a fantastic opportunity for a post-graduate Structural Engineer who has worked on mid-rise projects who is looking to take a step up and work on some seriously impressive projects and work for a superstar manager.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information.