Are you a Structural Engineer with experience working on steel structures? Talent Web is recruiting for a Structural Engineer with Tekla experience based in Young, NSW.
Talent Web is currently recruiting for an experienced Structural Engineer for our client, a manufacturer of industrial buildings in rural NSW.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing structural calculations and drawings
- Technical design and documentation for residential engineering
- Professionally liaising with clients and drafters
- Site inspections
To be considered for this role you will have the following:
- At least 2 years' experience as a Structural Engineer, preferably with local experience
- Proficiency using Tekla software
- Excellent communication skills
- A project portfolio focused on steel structures, particularly industrial warehouses
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a small team
This is a great role offering sponsorship for the right candidate. If you have experience as a Structural Engineer working on industrial projects and have used Tekla software for at least 2 years then this could be the role for you!
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link.