You'll be responsible for:
- The design and documentation of steel, concrete and timber buildings in NSW;
- Managing design standards and design resources;
- Contributing your technical knowledge to drafting techniques and processes;
- Supporting the Senior Engineers and liaising with the internal design team, completing projects within agreed time frames.
To be successful in your application you will have:
- 2-4 years' local experience as a Structural Engineer, focused on mid/high-rise residential and commercial buildings projects;
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work calmly under pressure;
- Pride in your work;
- Good communication skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team; and
- Experience working with: Space Gass, RAPT, ETABS and RAM Concept
This is a career defining opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join an established consultancy with offices across Australia, with a solid pipeline of work, amazing offices and benefits.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link!