The role is with an engineering consultancy with offices in NSW and WA, with the Perth office looking after onshore mining projects. In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Delivery of various mining projects, primarily in structural steel;
- Designing conveyors, crushing/sizing stations, bins/tanks/hoppers, steelwork supporting process equipment etc.
- Designing concrete foundations/apron slabs/bunds etc. to support the structures;
- Design and delivery of some structures subject to forced vibrations (dynamic analysis an advantage)
We are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- 3-6 years' experience in Perth working on onshore mining projects
- Proficiency using Strand7 or Spacegass
- Tertiary qualification in Structural Engineering
This role is available for an immediate start with a view to it turning into a permanent appointment. Apply today or call Matt King on 0474206173 for more information!