Are you a Structural Engineer with a desire to lead a team, immerse yourself in digital engineering and be a technical lead in structural design? TalentWeb is exclusively recruiting for a Structural Engineer for an engineering consultancy in Tweed Heads, NSW.
The company is a civil, structural and digital engineering consultancy who have enjoyed fantastic growth and rapid success overseas in Europe who have recently established their Australian offices in Sydney, with their main hub being in Tweed Heads. They're looking to continue building their Tweed Heads office with the appointment of an experienced and tenacious Structural Engineer who has aspirations to lead and mentor teams of engineers in the not too distance future.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare design calculations, drawings and specifications
- Undertake site inspections
- Assist to continue to build the team over the coming months
- Collaborate with architects, draftys and detailers
To be considered for this role you will have the following:
- At least 5 years' experience as a Structural Engineer in Australia
- RPEQ accreditation is a necessity to be considered
- A project focus on steel, mid-rise residential and industrial projects
- An understanding of digital modelling software, including Revit Structures, Tekla etc.
- The ability to work autonomously initially, whilst you assist to build the team around you
- Experience undertaking site inspections during construction phase and liaising with clients
This is a fantastic role with a consultancy at a very exciting time in their history, with an already extensive pipeline of projects, particularly in the SEQ market. Whilst this role will work remotely in the immediate it will then be permanently based in Tweed Heads.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link.