Are you an experienced Structural Engineer with experience working on mid-rise residential and commercial projects in Australia?
Talent Web is currently recruiting for an experienced Structural Engineer for our client, an engineering consultancy who have recently established their Australian business after unprecedented success in the UK. The company has extensive growth plans in Australia with an already highly successful track record of delivering projects along the East Coast.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing structural calculations and drawings
- Technical design and documentation for residential engineering
- Professionally liaising with clients, drafters, builders and architects
- Site inspection for residential and commercial projects
- Structural engineering design for building structures across predominantly mid-rise residential, mixed use commercial and industrial projects in NSW
To be considered for this role you will have the following:
- At least 4 years' experience as a Structural Engineer in Australia
- A varied project background across steel and concrete materials, with a particular focus on mid-rise residential and commercial projects
- The ability to work autonomously initially, whilst the team is built
This is a fantastic role with a consultancy at a very exciting time in their history, with an already extensive pipeline of projects into 2020. Fantastic views over Sydney Harbour and an experienced management team with over 15 years' experience in the NSW market on offer.
Interviews are to commence in the next couple of weeks with a view to starting after Australia Day, 2020.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link.